Project Costing provides a completely integrated cost management solution for all projects and activities across your enterprise, with the ability to cross currency and organizational boundaries.
Project Costing compares expenses to Project budgets, sending up early warning alerts should actual costs exceed your plans. It routinely provides cost information to the project team so it can monitor performance and take corrective action.
Project Costing also automates the billing process, provides detailed cost information to monitor project performance in a format that optimizes their productivity – while financial managers track the total cost of running the business. Therefore the days of manual records, spreadsheet tracking, and multiple data entry are over.
- Multiple currency
- User defined project contract with job description, material usage estimated, expense estimated, income estimated, term of payment, progress agreement.
- User defined project expenses code and project income code
Compare expenditures to forecasts, budgets, and revenue to track progress and profitability, track estimated with actual material
- Manage expenses with track billable an non-billable project expenses in multiple currencies, automatically calculate sales tax
- Automatic billing process based on progress status and term of payment
- Manage billing with base rates on projects, tasks, resources, clients, roles, departments, or users.
- Commercial & Tax invoice print Facility
- Billing status report, analysis progress project report, profit & loss project report
- Link with Inventory System, Cash Bank, Account Receivable, General Ledger