Account Receivable (AP) provides tools needed to handle everyday problems of tracking and collecting money owed by customers.
Account Receivable includes the activities necessary to manage account receivable, customer remittances and customer credit. These activities are integrated into processes that help You improve cash flow, manage out standing receivables and evaluate credit tasks.
- Flexible Customer code structures (3 level)
- Multi Currency
- Debit/Credit Note Facilities
- Down Payment & Partial Payment are Supported
- Auto Journal facilities to link with GL Module
- Flexible Aging Schedule
- Customer Statement of Account
- Invoice list by Customer, Salesman, Area & Due Date
- User Defined report with Crystal Report / Report Generator
- Link with other modules (Invoicing, Cash Bank & General Ledger)