General Ledger (GL) categories and summarizes Your Accounting Information. Custom designed financial statement easy show the company’s profit and lost (P/L) as well as it’s assets, liabilities and equity position.
With General Ledger You can review various expense and income categories and compare them to budgets, prior periods, and last year’s amounts.
Using this information You can spot and reinforce income generating areas, eliminate waste locate areas. Which are over budget and implement actions for corrections, etc.
General Ledger provides vital management information that can be used to increase the profits of Your business.
- User Defined Account key, 15 digit with 5 level.
- Multi Company and Multi Department.
- Multi Currency.
- Multi Journal type such as General Journal, Cash, Bank, Sales, Adjustment, etc.
- Cash Flow.
- Audit Facilities.
- Flexible month-end closing or Year-End closing.
- Budget Comparation Facilities.
- Auto Journal Facilities such as Recurring, Reversing, and allocation journal.
- Auto Revaluation Process to calculate Gain & Lost of Foreign Currency Account.
- Un-post facilities to make the system more flexible.